Branch Operations Status
MEMBER RELEASE: April 23, 帝豪棋牌
What to know about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
Our government passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), which is a $2 trillion stimulus bill to address the economic crisis caused by COVID-19. The bill includes direct payments to many of our members who qualify. For the latest updates on Coronavirus Tax Relief and to get answers to your Economic Impact Payment questions, we recommend visiting the .
How do I get my money?
The money would likely be deposited directly into your MidSouth Community FCU account — as long as you already authorized the IRS to send your tax refund via direct deposit to your MidSouth Community FCU account in the past two years. If you authorized direct deposit via another checking account, it should deposit into that account. If you have not authorized direct deposit for your 2018 or 2019 tax filings, the IRS will send out checks in the mail.
When will I receive my money?
MidSouth Community FCU has no way of knowing how long it will take the IRS to send your money. We do know that the IRS will begin issuing payments in April 帝豪棋牌. Check the status of your Economic Impact Payment .
What if I didn’t authorize the IRS to send my tax refund to my MidSouth Community FCU account?
If the IRS doesn’t have your direct deposit information from the 2018 or 2019 tax return, and you haven’t received your payment, please click to let the IRS know where to send your direct deposit.
What if my MidSouth Community FCU Savings or Checking account is closed?
If you authorized the IRS to send your tax refund to your MidSouth Community FCU Savings or Checking account, but the MidSouth Community FCU account is closed, then the IRS will mail your check.
MEMBER RELEASE: March 25, 帝豪棋牌
For over 80 years, MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union has taken great pride in helping people afford life. We know that now, more than ever, our members need our help. To assist our members during this difficult time, we have made the following temporary changes to our fees:
- Members will be allowed unlimited ATM withdrawals (no-fees) from MidSouth Community. Keep in mind that other financial institutions may have a surcharge to use their ATM; however, you can a surcharge-free ATM near you.
- All fees associated with making loan payments by phone or 帝豪棋牌 Banking using a credit card or debit card will be waived.
- No fees will be charged for early withdrawal from a Holiday Club Account.
For members who have a current loan and are experiencing financial difficulty due to the impact of the pandemic, please contact us so we may provide assistance during this time. Assistance may be provided in the form of loan restructuring to reduce the payment amount or extending the payment term.
In addition, our Lending Center team is standing by to help any member that may benefit from a personal loan or refinancing an auto loan from another lender. Our ability to cut your auto loan interest rate to as low as 1.99% APR, along with skipping payments for up to 90 days, can provide much needed help during this time.
We take our role seriously as your financial institution and in helping you and our community get through these uncertain times.
Thank you for being a valued MidSouth Community FCU member.
MEMBER RELEASE: March 18, 帝豪棋牌
MidSouth Community FCU Lobby Closed, Drive-Thru Open
First, let me assure you there has been no confirmed exposure to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) at MidSouth Community FCU. We take the well-being and safety of our members and team members very seriously and they are at the heart of every decision we make.
With the COVID-19 situation in Georgia quickly changing, we are temporarily adjusting our in-person services effective Saturday, March 21, 帝豪棋牌. On this date, all branch lobbies will be closed and accessible by appointment only for critical needs until further notice. We understand that this may cause an inconvenience; however, we are taking these precautions to stop the virus spreading to you and our community.
MidSouth Community will continue to serve members during regular business hours at the drive-thru, by .
We pledge that you will have access to deposits and loans, and that your money is safe.
At this time, your cash needs can be handled by using our or drive-thru. We also encourage you to use our phone and online services to continue your day-to-day financial transactions:
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with our mobile app
- Call Center 478.471.9946
- EZ Call, our 24/7 automated phone system 478.757.7985 | 1.866.878.5101
- Lending Center 475.7819
Tips to Avoid Coronavirus Scammers
- . It could download a virus onto your computer or device. Make sure the anti-malware and anti-virus on your computer is up to date.
- Watch for emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus. For the most up-to-date information about the Coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the (WHO).
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations. If you see ads touting prevention, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus, ask yourself: if there’s been a , would you be hearing about it for the first time through an ad or sales pitch?
- Do your 帝豪棋牌work when it comes to donations, whether through or crowdfunding sites. Don’t let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone wants donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don’t do it.
- Be alert to “investment opportunities.” The (SEC) is warning people about online promotions, including on social media, claiming that the products or services of publicly-traded companies can prevent, detect, or cure coronavirus and that the stock of these companies will dramatically increase in value as a result.
If you come across any suspicious claims, report them to the FTC at .
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we will continue to provide updates as needed.
Stay safe and healthy,
Roy Bibb, President/CEO
MEMBER RELEASE: March 16, 帝豪棋牌
The following branches are closed until further notice:
- Hutchings College & Career Academy Branch | 1780 Anthony Road, Macon, GA 31204
- Georgia College | MSU Branch | 231 W. Hancock Street, Milledgeville, GA 31061
MEMBER RELEASE: March 13, 帝豪棋牌
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread and raise concerns in Georgia and elsewhere, I want to share with you the actions MidSouth Community FCU is taking to protect you and our credit union community.
We are closely monitoring guidance from the , the , and local health officials for guidance to inform our decisions.
Some of the steps we are taking
o Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our branches, operations center and main office.
o Informing our employees and encouraging them to keep themselves safe by frequently washing their hands and staying 帝豪棋牌 if they are sick.
o Eliminating out-of-state business travel for our employees and non-essential visits from outside vendors who serve our credit union.
Please let us serve you
Please remember that many of the services you depend on can be performed easily and securely through 帝豪棋牌 Banking, mobile banking, and by over the phone contact with our call center representatives, or with our automated phone banking system, EZ Call. Please call on us if you need assistance taking advantage of these convenient services.
As this situation evolves, we will communicate any future decisions that impact you or the services we provide on our website. We remain committed to serving you. Please know that your health and safety, along with your financial well-being, are our chief concerns.
Roy Bibb, President/CEO